Attached to the Engineering Department, you will be responsible for carrying out studies of the batch of fluids and fire safety equipment in different APD phases; DAO; Execution of the fluid batch on all projects, in coordination with other external and internal study stakeholders.
You and your team will also be responsible for monitoring project work, defining equipment and supplying sites with the purchasing department, testing equipment inspections and receiving installations.
Animate and manage the staff of your department as well as the external resources of subcontracting
Ensure the proper technical execution of interventions according to the procedures in place and the regulations in force
· Conduct of engineering production in terms of deliverables plans, consultation files and calculation notes.
· Plan interventions and ensure compliance with intervention deadlines in line with the priorities defined with internal customers
Receive work on production and distribution units related to utilities by checking the compliance of installations
Perform or have performed regulatory audits on utilities and formalize non-conformities
· Propose the training plan, carry out individual team interviews.
· Follow the technological evolution of the means employed within the framework of its activity
· Manage the technical documents relating to your function.
· Engineer profile accompanied by an experience of around 7 to 10 years on study missions and project monitoring for the fluid batch.
· Experiences in projects or operation of installations related to Fluids / utilities.
· Experience in execution studies, development of energy studies and calculation notes for HVAC; plumbing and fire safety.
· Field profile for problem identification and solution
Ability to work in a team
Ability to manage a team of internal people and external companies (management of contracts, installation and operation of Fluids)
Ability to adapt and communicate
· Organizational capacity and good management of several projects in parallel.
· Knowledge of digital BIM model software tools (Revit; Fisa BIM….) Is desirable.